Skip to main content

Global Stamping Friends August Kids Card Blog Hop With Donna Gray Stampin Up!Australia

August Global Stamping Friends Kids Card Blog Hop With Donna Gray Stampin Up!(r) NSW Australia!!!

Welcome to another Global Friends Blog Hop!You are currently visiting Donna Gray's Blog I live in the Northern Rivers NSW Australia in a small suburb called Goonellabah.

I am so excited to take part in this blog hop as it is my first ever blog hop I am new to blogging but I am loving sharing all my crafting ideas with like minded people. The Theme of this blog hop was to design a child's card which I tend to struggle with. So I set upon the task of designing a children's card. I wanted it to be fun and colourful. Something that would really catch the child's eye within seconds so I decided to use the Cookie Cutter Christmas Bundle from Stampin Up! 





The cookie cutter punch made making my little teddy's easier & quick to construct I used a combination of The new in Colours Lemon Lime Twist Berry Burst also combined with some of our other card stock colours Pacific Point Cherry Cobbler & Bermuda Bay.
I have also used a few different Stamp sets to create this child's card. I have used Cookie Cutter Christmas Happy Birthday Gorgeous & Balloon Celebrations Stamp sets from Stampin Up! I am loving the new birthday stamps sets from our new Annual Catalogue!!
All these items can be purchased online Click Here to Shop

I used my Aqua Painter to do some water colouring background behind my Teddy's using our lemon lime twist & crumb cake ink pads. To add the glitter on my Berry Burst Teddy I used our VersaMark Ink Pad Stampin Up1 Heat & Stick powder & added some Gold Stampin Glitter just to add some bling to the card.


This is the front view and the inside view of my fun Teddy card The balloons added a little fun to the card it definitely looks like the Teddy's are having a party!!
I love sharing what I do for all types of experience levels I teach from beginners to experienced stampers & Card makers. What a wonderful job to have. I have a Monthly Card Kit In The Mailbox group that helps you learn how to make cards as well as helps you build on your craft supplies
These are the links to my August 2017
If you are interested in what I have to offer please email me bejewelled01@gmail.com  I have also just started doing live Facebook videos on my business page 
 if you hit the like page & turn on the follow notifications you won't miss any of my tutorials
You can also find me on You Tube To View my channel & subscribe to my channel use the below link

Thank you for hopping with me today please click on the next blog hop arrow & you will be visiting Mary Ann Kay Rossiter to keep hopping!!!




Happy Crafting!!!

Comments

  1. Fun card Donna & a fantastic way to showcase the cute cookie cutter punch in another way. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki I always try to get more out of our Stampin Up! products

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa yes I tried to make it bright and colourful

      Delete
  3. Fabulous colourful bears...love them! Makes me feel happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha Amanda That was the plan I think kids need that bright happy look for their cards

      Delete
  4. What a bright happy card thank you for sharing it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little bears are so cute and colorful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You Jan That was my aim to make the card bright and playful for kids

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of what can be seen as mainly a Christmas stamp. The colours really pop and any child would be delighted to receive this. Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for having me on this blog hop I think it will be the start of many blog hops for the future

      Delete
  8. Love your bears. Such a cute card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had completely forgotten about this bear! Thanks for reminding me! What a fun card and so colourful both outside and inside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much for your kind words I love this set and as I have discovered it doesn't just have to be for christmas

      Delete
  10. Bears with balloons will make anyone smile! Super!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha thank you so much for your comment Yes I had to think like a child for this one and work out if I was a child what would excite me with a card so I thought bright balloons and bears can't go wrong with that

      Delete
  11. These bears are just so cute and all those balloons just make me so happy <3
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  12. What's cuter than a bear? 3 bears! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bears with balloons...who wouldn't love that?!? So cute, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin Up! Lovely Floral Deep Impressions Embossing Folder & the Love What you do Stamp Set

You are going to love this Sponged Embossed Card using our new Lovely Floral Deep Impressions Embossing Folder..... This deep impressions embossing folder is to die for I so so love that you can do so many different things with it. I have enjoyed using either the embossed side or the debossed side. You can sponge it with daubers Ink it directly in the embossing folder & you can even use a sponge Brayer to get several different looks depending on what side of the embossed image you use So many uses I am sure you will not get tired of using this folder.... I have used a combination of The New In Colour Grapefruit Grove & Old Olive  with our Sponge Daubers to colour the lovely floral embossed image Make sure you don't have too much ink on your daubers as you only want a hint of colour on your embossed image This is a deep impressions embossing folder so remember to only use your base plate & 1 cutting pad to put your folder through the Big Shot Machine

Gangs All Meer Birthday Card for my Dad

Gangs All Meer Birthday Card for my 76yr old Dad! I was making a card for my dad who was turning 76 back in the middle of January & I thought it would be so cool to make him a card with the Gangs All Meer stamp set It is such a cute stamp set & I think it is great for people of all ages  If you love Meerkats you will love the Gangs All Meer Stamp Set that is new from Stampin Up! It is Saleabration time with Stampin Up! which generally means it is the best time of the year to buy Stampin UP! Products For every $90 you spend you can earn free items from stamps, patterned papers, twine and sequins, embossing folders , dies & card kits  The Gangs all Meer is a free items you van earn with a $90 order I used the Birthday Bonanza DSP & the beautiful colour scheme that matched which was Bermuda Bay Calypso Coral & So Saffron I did use a card sketch for the design of this card Sometimes it is hard to work out the design of your cards & I find if