Saturday, July 22, 2017

Stampin Up! August Card Club In The Mail Stamping With Donna Gray

August Card Club In the Mail Kit Available Now!

Registrations now open for my August Card Club Kit Cost $90 only available to Australian Residents

Kit includes the You Move Me Bundle Clear Mount Set Valued at $84.50 Also along with this bundle you will receive from me a card kit with all pre cut card stock & embellishments etc to make 6 cards 2 Of Each 3 designs plus a coloured step by step instruction sheet showing how to assemble your 6 Cards
I will also free of charge send you a link of a free video tutorial on how to use your bundle that you can watch time and time again for the next 6 months


Some pictures of what I have Made with this set below


How this Card Club In the mail works is you need to email me your Name Address State Postcode No Later than 29th July 2017 and I will send you a paypal invoice to your email address to the value of $90 If you pay before 31st July I will give you a $9 off voucher to spend on Stampin Up Products to be used in the month of August 2017 It will then take up to 14 days for you to receive your August Card Club Kit In The Mail 
my email is bejewelled01@gmail.com
or you can contact me on mbl 0421725015
Register now limited spots available Click on the buy now PayPal button to make payment & please email me you Name & Postal address to send out your kit to you

No comments:

Post a Comment